Friday, April 18, 2008

Stupid Graduation

Up until this point, I have no cared about the fact that I do not get to have a formal graduation. Suddednly, it's hitting me that I will not be able to walk across the stage, accept my diploma, and actually celebrate the fact that I finished highschool. And my only way to go to prom is if I go with Aaron... and he doesn't want to go. I'm more upset about the fact that I do not get a graduation ceremony. I've been able to finish highschool after having a baby in grade 11, I should be able to celebrate the fact that I managed to graduate while taking care of my child.
I really, really want to buy myself some summer clothes, and Wyatt some too. I took him outside last night and he played on a tricycle. He's growing up too darn fast :( I also want to buy myself some black & blue flipflops or Crocs, and Wyatt some summer shoes. I don't know if I want to buy him sandles or those breathing shoes... the ones with the holes everywhere... or if I wanna go searching for some Baby Crocs.
I have started DigiScrapping, and have now set up a blog for my layouts. Somewhat like a gallery I guess. I want to try and keep it in order, the first pages in the book at the bottom / the last pages of the book at the top... but I'm constantly making more and more pages to get added itno the middle of the book.

No comments: