Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Start

...to an old life.

Chris and I broke up, and Aaron and I are back together. Not "offocially" yet, but we are. I never got over him, it hurt every single day. I didn't dare tell people how I felt, because, I couldn't. But I couldn't stand not to be his. I thought Chris would help me get over him, but it didn't work. So, now, we're trying it again. I pray to God he doesn't hurt me again.

We hung out on Saturday night. One massive sing that this was the right thing to do was when he quoted our song.
"I'm sorry" (him)
"It's too late" (me)
"I know, it's too late to apologize" (him)

Apologize (One Republic) was our song. He quoted it, without even noticing it.


It's believed that either your first love, or your third love is *the one*. I was his first love, and he was my third love. I went swimming at his house, 2 times now. Wyatt remembered his parents, and he still calls Aaron "daddy"... I believe I'm doing the right thing. I know I am. He's the one I see in my future. I just wish we wouldn't of lost these past 2 months. They killed. More and more each and every day.

1 comment:

Heather ♥ Schulz said...

I love you Ashy! I want to see you happy. If that means giving Aaron another chance then I want you to do it! Don't hate me if you come back to this later and it turns out I was wrong, but I think Aaron is being genuine, so I hope that you BOTH end up happy with EACH OTHER again. <3<3<3