Monday, September 8, 2008

5 Months...



Within 5 short months, I have to plan an entire wedding. Most people keep their engagment going for almost 2 years because that's how long it takes to plan everything. But me, I'm bringing on the stress load to plan this within 5 months. With Charlotte's and hopefully Heather's help, of course. I already have a file for everything on my laptop, and a hard copy. I might make 2 hardcopies and keep one at Aaron's house. Charlotte has a file on her laptop and hopefully Heather will keep a copy on her laptop. Then, it would be impossible for 1 year old fingers to delete them all.

I want to work on the guest lists a little bit tonight, and work on general information too. I found my dress, I'm completly inlove with it, it so works. But, who knows if I'll find one I like better within the next 5 months. I know our colour scheme, it will be white and baby blue. I figure I shouldn't get married in plain white, and blue to represent the fact that I have a son.

I am seriously fricken excited to start planning this. I wish I could get a good picture and load it up onto the computer, but the diamonds always make a glair on the picture. It is already starting to stress me out, just knowing I only have 5 months to plan everything, and I HAVE to plan it, because we can't go into a half-planned wedding. Aaron want to get married at his Church, which I'm fine with. I know how important it is to him, so I will respect that. I'm not settling, I want to make him happy by getting married in a place that's very important to him. I hope he is happy with the wedding, since I'm the one planning it. With Heather and Charlotte's help.

1 comment:

Heather ♥ Schulz said...

hey you need to give me all the info so I can start keeping it..
start emailing me stuff okay??