Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First Time...

You know when you're looking at someone... and that person is all you see. You don't see the other people around, you don't see what's behind that person, you don't see what's beside that person, you only see that person?

I had that today... for the first time.

We were sitting on the bus together, and I was just staring at him the entire time, playing with his hair. Just sitting with him on a school bus makes me happy. Then, he got off, and (the other) Jeremy simply says "You still want him!?" Yes, yesssss!

Why do I want him?! Why do I like him?!
But I do... I do like him. I do want him... to be my boyfriend. Plus, he wouldn't rush anything - which is exactly what I'm looking for right now. I want relationship, but I don't want to have sex or say that stupid "L" word for a while. A long while.

No comments: