Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gah! He's a loser!

Ok... Even though I said I wouldn't... I'm going to. I can't (don't want to) keep any damn secrets for that mother fucker.

Saturday afternoon he tells me to call him at night, so we can have phone sex. I'm calling & calling, he's not answering. I'm on MSN talking & crying to Heather and Emily about him not answering. Turns out, she was there on Saturday night. The night he told me to call him, they're making out and he's asking her out.

Soo... they officially started dating Saturday, May 3rd, 2008. Remember that date.

Sunday night, Aaron and I are talking on MSN. He asks me to send him naked pictures of myself. Then, he tells me to call him as soon as my mom gets off the phone so we can have phone sex. Then, he tells me... "I get the car tomorrow, want to go to my house for 'lunch'?" (tomorrow meaning Monday & 'lunch' means sex... obviously). Then, when I call him, he decides to tell me they're dating! HAHAHAH!

Smooth buddy! Not even 24hrs of dating and you're already fucking up the relationship. Then, he has the balls to say to me... "Don't screw this up for me. If you truely love me, you'll let me have this" LMFAO!

I hope she breaks his heart, like he broke mine...
And when she breaks his heart, like he broke mine... I will not be there to pick up the pieces.

He's a mother fucking loser and a half. I'm glad I'm done.

No comments: