Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Movies? Possibly, possibly not

Tonight I asked Jeremy (Dorey) if he wanted to go to the movies with me on the weekend. He said he'd think about it (going to be a no)... Then he asked me who this other guy was that I like... and I told him. It's him. I think I scared him. I let him know that I actually DO want to go to the movies as JUST friends, and that I don't want us to be weird around each other... But, I think I scared him and he will be weird.
I'm already regreting that I told him. Bah-hum-bug!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather ♥ Schulz said...

WHAT! You didn't tell me this you little sneak. I told you so!!

I'm glad he agreed though, you can't go wrong just hanging out ya know? (Sorry about his bro..) Yay for Sunday though I hope you have fun. Tell me how good that movie is!