Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Morning Thoughts...

Both Charlotte and Alyssa thinks that Jeremy likes me. Alyssa is going to find out for me on Tuesday so I know if something might possibly happen, or if it's just shameless flirting. Alyssa thinks that he does like me, but thinks (he thinks) it would be weird because he's friend's with Aaron. I don't care - he can br friends with who ever he wants to be friends with, that doesn't mean I have to be friends with them.
It has really started to hit me that the last time I was out was in February 2006. Not meaning drinking/drugs kind of out, just meaning... out. I would kill to go to the movies. I was thinking about asking Jeremy to go to Liquid with me this weekend, but Alyssa doesn't have any room left in the veichel... so I'm screwed. I would love to go to the movies with him though.
I like him.
My adorable son stepped on my laptop... now I have some dead pixels on the monitor. Geeze!
Today, I was acting single. I mean, I've always acted single when I was around Jeremy, but I finally acted like it around others. I was flirting with 2 guys in my 4th period and they were flirting back. One even called me cute. I'm not interested in them, but it's fin to be able to flirt again without worring about your boyfriend flipping out on you.
Lately it's been really hitting me about Wyatt. I mean, I love him, I always have. But it's been hitting me about how much I do love him. I don't know what my life would be like without him, but him being in my life, makes me life worth living. He is the only reason my heart keeps beating. What would I do without him?

Gah! I hate writing multiple topic entries, because I can never think of a title... Unless I combine all the topics to make the title... But I don't like doing that... haha

No comments: