Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Post Breakup Partum Disease"

Haha, thanks to Emily, PBPD is the official name for when you notice the guys in your class that you never noticed before.
Being on a Religion Retreat, having to sit in the same room all day long, with the same group of people all day long... It makes you notice people.
He has blue eyes, and looks... looks... like he'd be good in bed. LOL! Seriously though. He's super cute. And it's just a little crush, because he doesn't even know my name... and who dates the teenage mommy? NO ONE! Except for Aaron... But I think he didn't realize that being a "parent" wasn't all fun and games. But yea... No sane teenage guy would date a teenage mom. So.. I'll be single for a whlie, which I'm fine with. I'll just stay with the crushing and the day-dreaming about them in bed =) LOL!

No comments: