Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Post Breakup Partum Disease" Part 2

Definitely.

So, I have caught a little school girl crush. A guy in my Religion class. He doesn't even know my name, or the simple fact that I exist.

Also, I have caught a "real" crush? On Jeremy... joyyyy! Geeze, the poor kid is 2 years younger than me. But he's such a sweetie. He jokingly treated me better than Aaron and Lloyd did... put together.

Also... I've been asked out twice. By Ryan (the ex) and by this fag in my first class. I DO NOT want to date Kevin (1st class) and he won't take the hint! WTF! I don't want to date Ryan either. He's slept around too much, and he's such a cheater! I can't do that to myself again.

The sad this is that I want to date Jeremy. But, I can't do that to him. He's still friend's with Aaron... I don't want Aaron hating him because of me. Also, he's only 16... I don't think he wants to be a "part-time parent" at only 16.

No comments: