Monday, May 12, 2008

My 2nd Mother's Day

...we good. Great even.
Martin came downstairs to ask me what I took in my coffee at like 7:30am. By 8-ish, he brought me a coffee and 2 scratch tickets. I had to get up at 8:30 - so that coffee realllly helped! Then, Wyatt and I got ready to go to WalMart to get our pictures done. It didn't go as well as I had hoped, but I did get some good shots. Two shots of both of us, three of him alone, and one of me... since I needed 7 frames, but he was DONE! The pictures will be in on... June 3rd, I believe. Then, we came home, ate lunch, and had a nap. We got up around 4, and got a call from Paula saying that she was leaving. So, just a little after 5, Paula and Aleyah show up. Aleyah and Wyatt played for a little while, and Paula and I exchanged Mother's Day gifts. They left, I took a shower, then Wyatt went to bed, and I stayed on here.

I feel soooo cheap about the gifts though! I bought Paula a charm that says "MOM" with the "O" in the shape of a heart with a diamond. That was $20. And Cubic Zarconia Square Stud Pink earrings, which were $10. A little candle. $3. But, she bought me 4 things that seem more expensive than those 3 things... know what I mean? She bought me black flipflops with skulls, a cellphone case with a dangling pink skull, a double keychain, and a necklace/lip gloss set. I really hope my mom and I go somewhere tomorrow - just so I can wear my flipflops up town! haha!

Here are two pictures of Wyatt & Aleyah. They're going to make fucking adorable babies one day!









And... I don't think I mentioned that Aaron started MORE shit yesterday. I guess I'm dating Jeremy, and I'm scum for it since he's 2 years younger. And, that I cheated on Aaron with Jeremy (obviously when we were together). And that if I don't stop talking to Jeremy, Aaron is going to make my life a living hell, because he's not going to let me "ruin his best friend's life". UGG! Just what I need - to lose friends because of a fucking retarded breakup! I was upstairs eating lunch, came downstairs and saw 4 messages from Aaron on my laptop, since I was signed in to MSN. UGGGGGG! So, I called his brother about it because I'm sooo fucking sick and tired of it! I can't even put up with him anymore! Shouldn't I be the one trying to ruin his life!? He dumped me for another girl... GAHHHH!!! I sooo want to drop out of my 4th period class, just because Aaron's in that class. Which is stupid because I have a GREAT mark, and I have the class again next year, just a higher - more advance level.

*&^^$&#^&$^)$*)^&$(*^$

That's all I have to say to him. It's so bad, I don't even know how to spell it!!! GAH!



Ok... I'm all better. I'm glad that shit happened on Saturday so it didn't ruin my Mother's Day. Ohh, Wyatt didn't see Lloyd on Saturday, which was fine with me =)

No comments: