Friday, May 9, 2008

Guys = Idiots!

Lets start from the begining...

I email him saying I thought we were going to be friends, he says I'm the one not talking to him... blah blah blah.

Then, he turns around and says that I'm making Charlotte be a bitch to him. Last time I checked, Charlotte hated him from the begining.
And, I'm telling Jeremy not to get a ride home from him. Well, sorry! You hang out with him in the morning AND lunch, so of course I want to hang out with him on the fucking 5 minute bus ride! Geeze. So, apparently, I want Jeremy's dick... Which I do, but that's besides the point.

He also told me that he saw me go down on Jeremy on the bus. Yea, because I'm such a fucking slut. And, after I "finished", Jeremy slapped me. I hope he realizes that people will not think "haha, Ashley got slapped by Jeremy" they're going to think "WTF! Jeremy slapped a girl?!" So... he's ruining Jer's life too.

And... did you know that I abused Aaron?! I didn't know I did. That lie is enough to get Wyatt taken away from me. I will SERIOUSLY hurt him if he gets my baby taken away from me. Fucking loser!

In the email, he mentioned how I'm "fucking with him" and because of that, he's going to "make my life a living hell" Fucking great. Well, it's working.

One more thing... When we were together, I was begggging him to bring me to prom. Since I'm not graduating, I have to go with someone that is, and since Aaron is, I thought we could go. We were boyfriend and girlfriend afterall. But he said no because he doesn't want to go. Well, guess who's going?! Yup, he's going. With her. AND HE ASKED HER! So... obviously he was too ashamed of me to bring me. It hurts to find out that your boyfriend was that ashamed of you.

It hurts even more to find out he's actually trying to make your life a living hell.

No comments: